ID: 42575 (AEG-ICS-238-T)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
Features:Full Metal CXP Rail System and ReceiverAggressive Vented Metal Mock SilencerErgonomic Pistol GripRetractable Crane StockFlip-up Front and Rear SightsFull Length Metal Top Rail great for OpticsRail System perfect for Tactical AccessoriesBipod Vertical Grip includedIntegrated Sling AdapterHigh Power ICS Split-Type Ver.2 GearboxLength:
885mm-980mm, Adjustable (with mock silencer)Weight:
450rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, ICS, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
400~450 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
ICS Split Type Ver.2 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Long TypeFire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, SafetyPackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, Bipod Vertical GripBattery:
9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Wired to Stock Tube w/ Small Tamiya Connector. Battery not included)Hopup:
ICSThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
FPS Range: 400-450
(Write a review)
Just wow... Great gun, out of the box it was shooting 420fps, seeing as this was too much for the field where I play, I changed the spring so my fps was 310. The accuracy is ok, it was spot on at 450, but after downgrading, it's about 3" grouping at 100'.
Full Metal R.I.S. and body,
R.I.S. Hand guard covers
Wicked good looks
Quite(Not something I.C.S. is know for)
No Carry Handle
Does NOT make you immune to hits (I know, I know, but its the truth)
I would recommend this gun to DMR's, part-time snipers, SAW gunners on and anyone who wants THE BEST GUN ON THE FIELD!
"This gun dominates the battlefield. It also comes with high quality accessories.
It is even better with a crane stock on it.
"I bought this gun a few months ago and I have been very impressed. Here are some pros and cons.
- Solid full metal body
- Pistol grip is very ergonomic and fits my hand perfectly
- Internals are great and I have had no problems with them
- Accurate and great range right out of the box with no mods, mine even came with the hop up dialed in
- Stock flip up iron sights are very nice, the back one has a sight for close range and one for long range, that you can flip between the two
- Full Metal quad rail RIS system, with probably more real estate than anybody can use
- Comes with a high impact polymer gripod and a full metal QD barrel extension/silencer
- Comes with a cd which you can view on your computer, has some videos of how to break down and put together your cxp-16 and other ics guns
- Forward assist to help save your internals
- 6 position high impact polymer crane stock with a big compartment for batteries, will fit any 9.6v 1600. MAH battery (I actually have a tenergy, valken and intellect one that fit just fine)
- Nice, non wobbly sling mount on the crane stock post
- ICS' famous split gear box with ease of access
- Reciever splits open like a real m4
- Functioning charging handle that pops open your dust cover on the side
- Takes the widely available m4 magazine (I have yet to find a m4 mag that doesn't fit and I have about 6 different brands, including a drum magazine)
Phew what a list now on to the cons (more nitpicks than anything else)
- As a result of being mostly metal this gun is pretty heavy but with a sling this should help alleviate your fatigue while using your cxp-16
- No front sling mount, I purchased one that goes on my side rail just fine
- Flash hider is plastic and since the QD silencer sits on that only it tends to tear it up if you take your QD silencer on and off (you can replace your flash hider but it's kind if a pain)
- Non functioning bolt catch
- The selector switch for your firing modes is easily moved, I personally would like a selector switch that takes more effort to change firing modes
- The gripod's legs when extended are not as good as a regular bipod, but If you honestly want a bipod you have the rail space for any kind you want
All in all I love this gun and it is my favorite gun out of the lot that I have. This gun shoots a little on the hot side, coming in about 400-410 but I imagine with some use that will go down as all springs do. I would say the rps on this is about 15-16 rps with a 9.6v battery. Barrel length is 300mm. I have heard people don't like the hop up system and state it's hard to tell if you are adding more or less hop. I honestly did not have a problem and actually prefer the ICS hop up unit as the wheel is large and easily adjusted. To adjust the hop up you turn the wheel up toward the top of the gun for less and down towards your magazine well for more. Even though this gun was very accurate stock, I decided to add a prometheus barrel and purple bucking and the range and accuracy is even better now! I give this gun 9 out of ten stars because I believe no gun is perfect, but this one is pretty close.
Discuss about ICS CXP16L Full Metal Airsoft AEG Rifle w/ Mock Silencer - Tan with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!