* Red Dot Scope and Carry Handle Mount shown in image not included. ARES Full Metal M4A1 Carbine Airsoft AEG Rifle - Black This new M4 AEG By ARES is not your ordinary M4 Carbine. Aside from all the features you'd expect on a M4 AEG, this AEG uses a electric switch system similar to the M249 SAW rifles, giving you a much faster response time and trigger response. (Of course, if you worry about compatibility, this AEG takes any Marui compatible M4 gearboxes and comes with 100% factory warranty and support on all the parts. Which is one of the reason millions of buyers only buys AEG Evike.com distributes, we make sure it never goes out of service on you!) Dimension:
780mm / 865mm Weight:
3100g Inner Barrel:
363mm Magazine Capacity:
130 round metal mid-cap included. (Use all M4/M16 series AEG Hi-cap / Drum Magazines). Muzzle Velocity:
360~400 FPS Thread Direction:
14mm positive. Gearbox:
Metal bushing / TM Compatible Version 2 Gearbox w/ Fully Reinforced internals. Motor:
ARES High Torque Long Type AEG Motor Fire Modes:
Full / Semi / Safety select fire. Package Includes:
AEG, Magazine Battery:
Small type / Nun-Chuck (2000mah / 2300mah). Not Included. Hopup:
Adjustable Hopup. Manufacturer:
ARES (USA Distribution by Matrix) Features:
- ARES reinforced advanced gearbox.
- Easy spring upgrade (cut spring upgrade by 80% compare to regular gearbox.)
- Full Metal ARES Engraved Receiver with High Detail markings & Serial #.
- ARES Precision Full Metal Hopup.
- Endless upgrade options, takes after market RIS, inner barrels, internal upgrade parts, external upgrade parts, Front end, stock, gearbox, motor....ect.
- 6 Metal Teeth Reinforced Piston.
- Real Steel Buffer Tube.
- M249 Type New Type Electric Switch. (This AEG still takes any other brand complete gearboxes, but comes with the Advanced ARES gearbox.)
- High quality fiber / abs stock, handguard, motor grip. (Realistic and robust finish.)
- M4 LE type retractable stock.
- Railed upper receiver with detachable carrying handle.
- Adjustable Hopup.
* Red Dot Scope and Carry Handle Mount shown in image not included.
"i bought this gun about 2 weeks ago and only been able to play 1 game. Over all i was happy but the fire rate was not so good i chronoed it at it shot 370 to 375 but had a 750 rpm which is bad so i recommend a g&p m140 motor. the gun is very accurate after you put 500 shots through it also it is very compatible with mags.
high fps(to high for cqb)
compatible with many mags
COMMERCIAL SIZE BUFFER TUBE
"the gun is ok but it dous not come with a metal hopup and the fps is kindof low
"Before i start, i am over all very pleased with this gun.
When i got it out of the box it had some very serious jamming problems. i took it apart and noticed the bucking was completely torn and bunged in a ball in the back of the hop up and barrel. a very cheap ass factory bucking might i add. I got a new bucking and installed it. The gun was working great again but then it jammed. I took it apart again and this time i don't know what happened so i just cleared out the barrel and so far it has been preforming great since the last jamming incident. Because of this jamming, my rating loses 1 star. And of course the pros and cons for you guys purchasing...
-Decent accuracy out of the box. (i recommend a 6.01 TB barrel for indoor cqb, and a 6.03 for outdoor.
-Quick spring change
-Not cqb ready out of the box but that quick spring change will come in handy for that. Use a 90 spring for -cqb play.
-great trigger response
-amazing external quality
-easier to adjust the hop up than most m4's
-for me, jamming, like i stated above
-not the best motor
-not the best hop up
-a little wobbly out of the box but a very easy fix
In conclusion, a very good rifle and surprisingly in the affordable market because it should be a higher price. I would recommend this gun for anybody.
Discuss about z ARES Full Metal M4A1 Carbine Airsoft AEG Rifle - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!