| Submited By: Colby S. on 09/05/2011 |
This is quite possibly the best gun you'll find for under $500. If you want a PDW, this is it.
- Everything is metal. No highly breakable plastic here.
- Lipo ready, runs great with an 11.1 Lipo.
- Great FPS, low enough for most Rules of Engagement, but still high enough to matter.
- Thin mag, great for double stacking in a vest.
- Looks great with a Bravotech 552 EOtech sight.
- Extremely compact, especially when using a folding foregrip.
- Fits most M4/Scar mags.
- Extra PDW mags (not the one it comes with, and not M4 mags) fall out easily, this can be fixed by simply running a band of electrical tape around the top.
- Extremely high Rate of Fire, could be a good thing, but also causes ammo to run out fast.
- Folding stock and right side fire selector can get a little lose, but those problems can be fixed with a flathead screwdriver and an alan wrench, respectively.
- Requires extremely specific sling mounts, or a little jury rigging.
Overall, great gun. I definitely recommend it for buying. I was extremely satisfied, and I think you will be too.