Our professional service technicians can install upgrade parts or provide custom work to your gun before it gets to your door. You can also send your gun in to us for service. Let us know what you would like and we will make it happen! Please be advised service/ labor requests may delay the shipment of your item by an additional 1-5 business days.
Service can be used for repairs, however a paid-repair form must be filled out first. That form can be found here: RMA repair formGenerally, a single labor hour will cover any one of the following service requests:
Multiple labor hours may be required for the following:
- Installation of standard internal parts into gearbox (pistons, gear sets, triggers, bearings, motors, shimming, etc)
- Installation of a wiring harness/hardwiring a MOSFET/replacing or repairing wiring
- Installation of an NPAS, Bolt, Trigger assembly, or recoil kit into a GBB airsoft gun
- Installation of compatible Spring/Cylinder/Bolt/Trigger upgrade components into a spring sniper rifle
- Installation of compatible rail kits, stocks, grips; rethreading an M4 receiver, etc
- Installation of upgraded flow valves, fill valves, base plates, etc into magazines
- Installation of inner barrel, hop up and bucking components
- Repair of most Airsoft gun issues
- More than one of the above jobs requested
- Repair of leaking, used, broken magazines
- Repair or upgrade of modified airsoft guns
- Full gearbox, mechbox, and/or rifle builds/rebuilds
- Fitment modification required to mount/seat parts properly
- For quotes and information, or if you have any questions, you can CONTACT US HERE
All upgrade services purchased with brand new Airsoft gun(s) will be completed prior to shipping your order. Please allow 1-5 additional business days for completion of upgrade services. Extreme service requests that can result in increased wear/risk of damage, or are beyond technician recommendations, are not covered under warranty. In the event that the service cannot be completed as ordered, be it additional information is needed or additional labor hours are required, an Evike.com representative will contact you. From there they will offer alternative upgrade options, or confirm a refund/adjustment for the service/items ordered.
The Evike.com service warranty covers upgrades or repairs pertaining to the original services requested. The warranty is void if the product is altered, disassembled, misused, or is outside of the warranty coverage period.
Please note, proper maintenance will be required following any completed upgrade to an Airsoft gun. It is normal to experience increased rate of wear on high use parts following a performance upgrade. Evike.com guarantees the completed upgrade work conducted from this service by our professional technicians and provides a warranty for 45 days from the day your gun is delivered to you. We are here to help. Please let us know right away if you experience any issues or have any concerns regarding the completed upgrade work.Upgrade services are non-refundable once performed.Tech Service Labor Requests cannot be applied to:
- Components that would require severe or irreversible modification to install
- AEG builds that would increase a stock rifles rate of fire to higher than 20 rounds per second
- AEG builds that would require the installation of a spring stronger than what the gun can handle. Generally most rifles can handle up to an m130 spring
- Boneyard, Open box, or Box of Awesome purchases
- Repair of heavily modified or custom airsoft guns
- Airgun, AEP, LPAEG, or Nerf/Dart guns
- For Fishing Reels and related services, please refer to our service HERE
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"I have a lancer tactical mmc and i want to upgrade the trigger response and rof could you guys do that.
"Okay so I have a lancer tactical fal and the connector wires fried and i tried fixing it myself but i didnt want to get into the gear box and motor so i left it alone the gun is taken apart right now how much would it cost me to get the wire replaced and put the gun back together i just took off the barrel and dust cover that is easy to put back on
"I have a kwa a m9 ptp gas pistol. It fell out of my holster and in to sand. After washing it out, it still wouldn't cycle. If I buy the springs it needs from the kwa site will evike install them for me. One spring is for the trigger, which is a easy fix. But the second spring is in the frame that controls the gas valve sear. Thanks for always going up and beyond customer service.
Discuss about *SERVICE - One Hour of Custom Tech Service Labor with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!