Socom Gear Licensed Barrett M82A1 / M107 CQB Version Airsoft AEG Sniper Rifle
The Barrett M82 / M107 is a legendary rifle in the firearms community. The M82A1CQB is the short barrel version of M82A1. Same 650mm inner barrel (same power.) As seen on screen: Rambo 4 / Behind Enemy Lines: Colombia. The licensed version by Echo 1 USA and SOCOM GEAR features durable realistic construction with nearly the entire AEG being made of metal! The Barrett features low profile flip up iron sights, a full length scope rail, carry handle, adjustable bipod and detachable magazine. As usual and true for both Barrett and Echo 1 USA... this rifle is reliable and powerful!Description :
- Muzzle Velocity :
- Overall Length :
- Weight (unloaded) :
- Magazine Capacity :
190 roundsFeatures :
- Genuine Licensed Barrett Trademarks with Authentic Engraving and Logos
- Barrett M82A1 official certificate
- Full Length Numbered Top Rail
- Real Design Heavy Duty Aluminum Outer Barrel assembly
- Real Design full metal Barrett Muzzle Brake
- Real Design Reinforced Steel Receiver and Stock
- Super Flat Matte Finish
- Metal Folding Bipod
- Metal Sling Mounts
- Functional Metal Charging Handle
- Metal Folding Carrying Handle
- Full Size Metal Magazine
- One Piece Enhanced M4/M16 Hop-Up Unit
- Mad Bull Black Python 650mm Tight Bore Barrel
- Ver. 2 7mm Reinforced Gearbox (Easy upgrade!!!)
- Realistic Charging Handle Action and Dummy Bolt Cover - High Torque Motor
- True 1:1 Scale External Parts, Magazine, Bipod, Upper Body, Barrel, Etc.
- Internal Dimensions and Lower Body Parts Are Not 1:1 Scale to Comply with Regulations
Discuss about z New Version Socom Gear Licensed Barrett M82A1 / M107 CQB Version Airsoft AEG Sniper Rifle with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!