ID: 44058 (GP-WG-705)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Features:Full Metal FrameHigh Strength Polymer Outer Barrel and Cylinder8 Round ClipFull Metal Trigger AssemblyFast CO2 Loading SystemErgonomic Grip DesignDimensions:
255mm x 150mmMuzzle Velocity:
380~400 FPS (Measured w/ 0.20g BBs and CO2 Gas)Magazine:
8rds Gas Type:
12g CO2 Cartridge (not included)Firing Mode:
Semi Automatic, SafetySystem:
Gun, 3x 8rd ClipsManufacturer:
FPS Range: 380-400
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"This is a really good revolver. The frame is metal & very sturdy. The barrel is a polymer, not cheap feeling plastic. The thing is, the barrel can easily be taken off by punching the 2 retaining pins & replaced with a metal barrel. WG offers the kits in 2"-6" & they come with everything you need including inner barrel & even different handle covers. Not sure why the other reviews had barrel issues. The barrel is NOT glued on. 2 metal pins through the metal frame so even if the stock polymer barrel breaks just get a metal barrel. Gun comes with 3 speed clips.(this is the correct time to say "clip" unlike when people wrongly call magazines a "clip") For people wondering, YES the WinGun set of 5 BB loaders for 701, 702, 708 series DO in fact work for this Sport 705. They are exactely the same as the 3 that come with the gun. Gun is also single action/double action so you can cock the hammer & then fire or fire from de-cocked position. This gun is powerful & accurate although accuracy is in the hands of the shooter. Really good pistol.
"Personally, I love this revolver. With mag-fed pistols being the most common (and for good reason), I just wanted to try something a little different. In my searching I came across this affordable piece. And to be honest, I absolutely fell in love with this one...even if it lacks a hop up. I'll just share some points about this gun:
1. The revolver is a weight to it but is balanced.
2. For some, having 8 rounds per clip (seems closer to what a clip is than what a mag is) may seem like a limitation for some, but I really enjoy that...maybe others will too.
3. It has power...so much so that I had to go in to the gun to weaken it for the sake of fps rules (you can do this by downgrading the hammer spring OR using a shorter hammer block in the handle.
4. Really easy and quick CO2 change...slide the grip to open the handle and and loosen the screw (which has a built in handle to help turn).
5. Fast reloads (for a revolver) because of the clip it uses...and the clips are very very chip compared to having to by shells. And also easy "clean up" mid-battle...just dump the clips into a dump ouch as you go.
6. The barrel is a polymer, but it is interchangeable. Just gotta knok out a few screws and change it with different barrels (some sites sell grip and barrels for this gun).
7. The grip is comfortable...and the safety-on-cylinder-release is really easy to work.
8. A really easy gun to take apart and maintain.
9. It does lack a hop up, but is still pretty accurate and effective in most pistol ranges. You just won't be going super super far.
10. Good CO2 consumption. I can shoot 20 clips (160 shots) with reasonable force...and about 2 clips (16) after with significant drop.
11. Because it functions like a real revolver, just handling the gun is really epic and makes you feel like you are achieving something.
Again, this is a challenging gun to use, but a real fun sidearm regardless. It's by far my favorite. If you wanted a revolver that was already field ready however, a Dan Wesson 715 was made with those fps limits in mind and a hop up, or an Elite Force H8R which lacks a hop up but does have the fps most fields allow.
"I've had this revolver for about a year now. And it worked really good until i dropped it and it fell in a very light, fluffy snow bank and the barrel mountings broke and the entire barrel assembly fell off. I tried fixing it, but there really isn't anyway to fix this gun. It still is usable without the barrel, you just have no accuracy and every body thinks it's a "snub nose"
fun to play with
good on co2
spare clips are inexpensive
plastic barrel is cheap and becomes extremely brittle in cold weather
Discuss about WinGun 4 Airsoft CO2 Revolver w/ 8rd Clip - Black with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!