Evike Custom "Black Falcon" 1911 with Rail - (Blue)
The Evike Custom Falcon 1911 is built with reliability and aggressive looks in mind. The Black Falcon comes with a lower rail for tactical accessories, a threaded outer barrel, and pre-installed CNC Aluminum Grips for that extra edge. The High Quality internals are based on Tokyo Marui design so the upgrade and replacement parts are practically endless. Package Includes:
Gun, Orange Tip, Magazine and Manual. Dimension:
220mm x 135mm Gas:
Green gas, red gas, propane adapter (Magazine requires extension with most green gas containers) BB:
0.20g or 0.25g Muzzle Velocity:
300~330 FPS Magazine:
15+1. This pistol use all WE 1911 slim type magazines. Power:
Gas Blowback Action:
Evike Custom / WE Features:
- Realistic Blowback / hard kick.
- Railed frame for attachments
- CNC Aluminum Grips
- On frame magazine release and ambidextrous thumb safety with beaver tail.
- Built in Professional shooter's rear and front sight.
- Full Metal frame and slide with forward cocking serration.
- Light pull 3-hole trigger.
- Built in lanyard hook.
- Metal reinforced outer barrel, chamber, recoil spring guide rod, on frame
safety, slide stop, hammer and trigger.
- Orange Threaded barrel adapter included!
* It is a good idea to let your magazine return to regular temperature before
using it again for optimized performance.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 27 April, 2011.
This item is currently Out of Stock. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.
Wanna chat about
Evike Custom "Black Falcon" 1911 with Rail - (Blue)?
Have questions about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-626-286-0360.
Facebook about THIS with your friends! Comment for a chance to win awesome airsoft prizes. Details can be found on The Evike Facebook Fan Page HERE! Remember to leave "Also post on Facebook" checked to qualify your comment!