| Submited By: William E. on 11/09/2012 |
This is a great gun. The balance and weight of this beast is actually quite good. It really isn't that heavy, approximately 1.5 lbs. with unloaded mag. I have this and the 'real steel' H&K usp .45cal (as in it shoots real bullets). This gun is a little lighter than the already light (in my opinion HK usp .45's are light compared to other .45's) 'real steel' .45 by H&K. The kick is about the same, the balance is right on the money, the trigger pull matches almost perfectly and the markings on the gun are spot on to my real one. One thing that truly surprised me is the manual. It suggests in the manual to use .25g or heavier bb's. This pistol, without upgrades, has the range of some decent aegs.
1. Very realistic trigger pull and blow back.
2. Balanced pretty well.
3. Slightly lighter than it's 'Real Steel' counterpart (Con for some)
5. Will use .25bb's or heavier, and in my opinion, work even better.
6. The markings on the gun are VERY realistic to the 'Real Steel'.
7. Comes with white dot night sights, which are good for any time of day/night.
8. Holds 25 rounds per mag, and mags are very convenient and easy to fill (in my opinion)
1. Difficult to find a decent holster due to it's realistic size, and also not good for small hands.
2. Gotta agree with everyone else, mags are expensive.
Overall- Great gun, worth it if you can afford it. If you like that Spec Ops. look, then this is definately the gun for you. Mags may be expensive, but they are great mags.