| Submited By: Joshua B. on 01/26/2013 |
I got this gun 2 weeks ago and I can this guns is incredible!
- Study polymer body with nice trade from Elite force.
- Ares gearbox with metal bushings and one heck of a motor.
- Dead accurate with .2 bb's at a CQB range, and decent at a 50-75 foot range.
- Metal rail on upper receiver.
- Metal quad rail system.
- Small battery, Stubby grip, 2 (poly) hi-caps, flip up back sight, and paper weight (charger) included.
- 4 screw pistol grip connected to gearbox (instead of the usual 2).
- Noticeable and pleasant click when either pulling the trigger or when switching firing mode.
- Good hop-up
- Semi functioning bolt and charging handle.
- Quad rails came a little off center (only by 1-2mm)
- Top rail on upper receiver (being not poly and screwed on the top) is bent up near middle.
- No opposite side indicator on fire selector, just a fixed nub that indicates the gun on Semi (even when not).
- Buffer tube could be a little more high grade, It seem that the crane stock can not be removed.
- One piece barrel, Literally one piece, the front front sight is fixed and cannot be removed with out taking the entire barrel with it.
- Sights, the Forward triangle sight is non-adjustable, Rear sight tends not to lock into up position and fold back down.
- Loud as sin front sling point, nothing a strip of wiring tape can't fix.
- Non-functioning: Bolt, Forward assist, opposite side mag release.
These are all miner thing and do not hinder anything at all, I would recommend a 9.6V 2300mAh NiMh battery and a smart charger. This is a must have for anyone looking for a CQB rifle!