Designed and built by the Magpul design team in approximately 4 months as an experiment in firearms design, the Masada is an evolution of proven technologies in a lightweight package optimized for mass production. Transition from the M16 weapon series is facilitated with similar control placement and function of many critical controls thus requiring minimal re-training. Currently the real Magpul Masada is known as the Bushmaster Adaptive Combat Rifle (ACR). Inspired by the original Magpul concept design, A&K accurately recreates the likeliness of the innovative weapons system.Features:
- Metal Upper receiver, High Impact Polymer Lower Receiver
- Multi-Position Retractable, Folding Stock
- Quick-change Barrel Assembly
- Flip-up Front and Rear Sights (Rear sight is removable)
- Full Railed Flat Top Upper receiver for optical accessories
- Adjustable Cheek Rest
- Ambidextrous Mag Release, Bolt Release, and Selector Switch
- Built-in QD Sling Swivel attachment points (QD Sling Swivel not included)Muzzle Velocity:
390~420 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BB's)Overall Length:
780mm / 870mm (stock fully extended)Overall Weight:
Metal, High Impact PolymerInner Barrel Length:
300rd Hi-Capacity. Compatible with Tokyo Marui, Dboys, JG, and other similar M4/M16 series magazines.Motor:
Version 2 / 7mm Metal bushing Gearbox. Fully Upgradeable, Tokyo Marui CompatibleBattery:
9.6v 1600mAh small type recommended (Battery & charger not included)Hopup:
Yes, adjustableFiring Mode:
A&KThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
FPS Range: 390-420
(Write a review)
"Have had this gun for a while now after the Mystery box
- wiring is not the greatest, yes it has the clear insulation and silver wiring but that heats up rather quick if you are putting after market internals used with a higher C battery and spring in it and are to lazy to replace the wiring like me.
-dis-assembly is a pain!
-not to many aftermarket parts or are discontinued or not in stock
-stock mag wobbles like crazy from all sides of the mag well, but does not seem to affect the feeding
-trigger can get stuck when going ham(fix: just flick the trigger to get it back on the trolley of your trigger contacts)
-dual selector switch is a pain to get back in place correctly when putting back together
-fuse is garbage(glass tube fuse)
-front wired and batteries are a pain to fit. 1600 mah nunchucks can fit along with slim 2-3 cell Tenergy lipos(I do not recommend lipos unless you don't care about arching and charing up your trigger contacts without a mosfet of course)
-bucking may need to be changed out at a pretty early stage.
- quick change spring
- headtshots up to 60+ft. I would call this exceptional for stock
- pretty high fps out of the box chrono'd it at 400-420 .20g , so don't bother trying to be that sniper camper in CQB, you know who you are :P unless you change out the spring. Seems like a 140sp super short.
-not super heavy but can wear you out holding a position with the barrel up in the ready position.
-compression seems to be spot on. No leaks on in the hopup but will leak from the back of the nozzle which is really a given.
-pretty quick trigger response for stock motor but a con as mentioned above which I think is expected with a stock motor.
- gears are A&K obviously and are good quality. No wear on bevel or piston after a couple thousand shots with no aoe correction
I give this a 4 out of 5 starts for the cons but if you want a good quality DMR that wont break the bank I would recommend this gun. If you like to mod the heck out of your guns with pretty fancy internal and externals I wouldn't recommend it. Just a hassle to strip down and aftermarket externals are hard to come by.
"Terrible my gun dint feed and it wasn't the mag battery compartment is annoying and the range and accuracy don make up for that don't get this
"I absolutely love this gun. So far my hop up is doing great. I took off the original bucking and threw a mad bull shark took bucking with the fish bone nub and my accuracy is great! But the only problem is my mock suppressor ruins that accuracy. Oh well.
Got lucky with the hop up.
Takes most mags.
Tight battery space
Really bad stock clip. I snapped mine and had to wait 2 months until they were back in stock.
Hex Mags don't feed!, super bummed.
Rear iron sight is bulky.
Discuss about A&K Adaptive Combat Rifle Airsoft AEG Rifle (Color: Black / Carbine) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!