"This is a great platform for those of you who like G36's, but want to use M4 magazines, or already have them! It is my first gun, so I perhaps don't know all the ins and outs yet, but it works great!
Took it out to the field a few times and this is what I noticed.
Lightweight: Considering this is polymer, I would expect this.
M4 Mag Compatibility: Most of the people at the field use M4 platforms, so we can easily share mags if need be. Really good deal!
Stock: Extremely comfortable.
Rail Space: Plenty of rail space for all your attachments.
Range: Great for any mid to close range combat, I can't really seem to get much more reach beyond that. Although, it isn't supposed to be a sniper in the first place.
Battery Compartment: This thing can be a bit of a pain at first, you can fit a 9.6v butterfly, but there isn't that much room left.
Starting Mag: Decent high cap overall, but there can be feeding issues, especially with full auto.
Overall Score: 10/10, A must buy!
"This is the second gun I bought and it's been my primary for awhile! Out of the box this thing is amazing! First off, it fires very smoothly and is very accurate. It shoots around 400 FPS which is perfect because I play on a private field. They rate of fire is good but I do want to do some upgrades to pick it up a bit. I'm very glad I went with the tan because it looks awesome! I plane on painting a few parts black to give it more of a two tone. I was worried about it being polymer but wow it's got a very solid feel to it. You full metal lovers won' be disappointed by the feel and weight of it. The stock is a cool feature and unique for those players who like having a unique looking gun on the field, but I actually took the stock completely of and made this thing a little cqb monster! This gun could easily be worth $350 - $400 range and it's only $230! Battery compartment isn't that small. I fit a [Matrix 11.1v 2000mAh 20C Airsoft Li-Poly Battery $35 on Evike] in it perfectlly! Just bunch up the 3 cells down by the fuse, feed the connector through the barrel and keep it to the side then just slide the handguard back over it. Took a bit to figure it out but now i got it down.
Internally it's a beast as a stock gun
Great accuracy, FPS, and RPS
Fires smoothly and has a good feel to it
Very well built and has good weight for being polymer
Looks awesome, especially in the Tan
The special butt stock is very cool and useful
No wobble on the gun at all
I use the G&P Evike High RPS 360rd Hi-Caps and has no mag wobble
Very easy to open up and work on especially for techs in training like myself
Price! This gun could well be in the $300+ range
Great battery space depending on what you want to use
Hop up works well
Didn't come in a two tone so I have to paint it myself... lol
Really can't think of any other cons
5/5 This gun just reeks of awesomeness lol. I can't say enough good things about it. Don't hesitate to buy it. It's worth the price!
"The pictures does not do it justice how cool the gun looks.
In real life the aeg looks more tactical, and the polymer finish is very realistic, not toyish at all. When I went to the field players just staring at the gun, nobody laughing. The feel of the gun is superbly solid, feels like one complete piece, not like other guns that feel like a bunch of parts put together. Its a little on the heavy side, very strong contruction. The only downside is the stock lock, it is not that big, where the latch is, if the gun is dropped and beat up the first thing to break will be the plastic latch, similar to the DBOYZ Scars that suffer from the same thing. I am very careful not to drop the gun at all. If someday it does break, will permanently bolt it in, as I rarely play with stock folded, even when CQB.
- Hot out of the box, 400, 395, 407, 392 (readings from a Chrony, real firearm fps scanner, not an airsoft scanners that work half the time)
- Very smooth semi-auto, and high rate full auto, stock form
- Polymer is very solid, gun feels as one complete piece
- Superbly accurate 100ft + for a assault rifle design
Can hit a Maxwell House coffee can from 110 feet away, back to back using red dot sights.
- The cool factor, and knowing that nobody else has it on the field
- front rail battery compartment does not have enough space for a battery. Some 9.6v batteries small type batteries do not feet.
- Stock lock mechanism is very hard to press in with gloves, small space area. Lock latching piece may (has not happened yet) if gun is abbused or let dropped on the floor.
- Some M4 magazines may not fit, for example I have a short type M4 and it will not lock in, other M4 magazines sometimes difficult to push in. Smaller young players may have difficulty locking the mag in place.
- Because it is polymer, has a sand finish and in tan color, if it gets shot by a bb it will leave a mark, mine has a few already. (I got a G36C in black, and it rarely gets any marks) I do think some of those marks is from players playing with hot guns of 450 fps or more.
This is one of those guns I have to think twice before opening to do mods because it shoots so smooth, and is extremely accurate that I dont want to mess it up. This gun with a 13:1, mosfet, lipo, shimmed, better barrel, tight seal hop-up, AoE, a Madbull amplifier on the right hands, and it will be one mean rifle to play with. I say all that, but not everything is rate of fire, the gun is fun as it is.
Of course I do recommend this item.