* Red Dot Scope, Vertical Foregrip and Flip Up Iron Sights shown in image are Not Included. G&G Limited Edition M4 CQB-R Combat Machine Airsoft AEG with Mock Suppressor (Black) Customizations Done:
- Base Gun: G&G Combat Machine with Crane stock
- Matrix CQB Elite conversion Kit (SKU: RAS_MTX_CQBR
This is a custom G&G M4 CQB-R Commando length AEG with integral mock suppressor designed for use in close quarters combat and MOUT environments. The internals are upgraded with a reinforced version 2 fully upgradeable G&G electric gearbox. The CRANE type stock allows larger batteries to be used for more powerful high speed upgrades. This rifle is easy to customize with a free float aluminum RIS handguard and flat top receiver. Add virtually any accessory to this AEG to customize it to your own missions! Specifications: Inner Barrel Length:
Version 2 Range:
100 feet Muzzle Velocity:
450 rounds G&G Hi-cap magazine. (Use all M4 / M16 series Magazine) Package Includes:
AEG, Hi-cap Magazine, Cleaning rod and manual. Motor:
Long Type Battery:
Crane Type (Battery & Charger Not Included.) BB:
6mm Airsoft bb. Best with Matrix 0.20 / 0.23 / 0.25g bb. Features:
- G&G Combat Machine Custom with fully upgradeable, metal reinforced gearbox.
- Safe / Semi / Fully Automatic Firing models.
- Everything is 100% compatible to G&G and Marui series AEG.
- Comes with G&G M4 450 round hi-cap magazine.
- Adjustable Hopup.
- 6-Position Retractable Crane Type stock.
- High torque long type G&G motor.
- Metal gearbox, buffer tube, magazine, switch, pins....(Most of the parts on this AEG are standard G&G quality parts just like the GR16 and Tokyo Marui M4 series. Manufacturer:
G&G - Combat Machine series / Taiwan REVIEW:
A great sports line AEG from G&G. At the pricing of a Chinese clone, you can now have a G&G with industry leading external finish and smooth firing gearbox. This G&G AEG is perfect for the experienced airsoft player who demands the most personalized and custom AEG rifle!
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 01 December, 2010.