*Red dot sight shown in image is not included.Evike Custom G&G Blowback Full Length Carbine Combat Machine Airsoft AEG with CRANE Stock ("Type B" RIS / Black)You want it? We got it here at Evike.com!
If you are a looking for a reliable, economical M4 with electric blow back gearbox, RIS rails & more, this is your answer. Note the $200 Value G&G Electric Blowback Base Gun, full metal RIS handguard ($65 value), $Priceless Evike.com Designer's Work, our Signature Warranty and our superb industry leading customer service. This is an AEG you won't want to miss at a great introduction pricing!Evike.com Custom Build:
- Base Gun: G&G Combat Machine with Crane stock (A1-002
- Full Metal "Type B" Free Float RIS Hand Guard (RIS_OT0407_B
- 5 point inspection test by Evike.com Tech.
This is a custom G&G M4 Full Length Carbine designed for use in various combat environments including MOUT and woodland areas. The internals are upgraded with a reinforced version 2 fully upgradeable G&G electric blowback gearbox. The CRANE type stock allows larger batteries to be used for more powerful high speed upgrades. This rifle is easy to customize with a free float aluminum handguard and flat top receiver. Add virtually any accessory to this AEG to customize it to your own missions!Specifications:Inner Barrel Length:
100 feetMuzzle Velocity:
450 rounds G&G Hi-cap magazine. (Use all M4 / M16 series Magazine)Package Includes:
AEG, Hi-cap Magazine, Cleaning rod and manual.Motor:
Crane Type (Battery & Charger Not Included.) BB:
6mm Airsoft bb. Best with Matrix 0.20 / 0.23 / 0.25g bb.Features:
- G&G Combat Machine Blowback Custom with fully upgradeable, metal reinforced gearbox.
- Safe / Semi / Fully Automatic Firing models.
- Everything is 100% compatible to G&G and Marui series AEG.
- Comes with G&G M4 450 round hi-cap magazine.
- Adjustable Hopup.
- 6-Position Retractable Crane Type stock.
- High torque long type G&G motor.
- Metal gearbox, buffer tube, magazine, switch, pins....(Most of the parts on this AEG are standard G&G quality parts just like the GR16 and Tokyo Marui M4 series.Manufacturer:
G&G - Combat Machine series / TaiwanREVIEW:
A great sports line AEG from G&G. At the pricing of a Chinese clone, you can now have a G&G with industry leading external finish and smooth firing gearbox. This G&G AEG is perfect for the experienced airsoft player who demands the most personalized and custom AEG rifle!
*Evike.com custom guns are build to order by our team of industry leading technicians. Custom guns may require one additional business days to construct, QC, and ship.
(Write a review)
"This gun is AMAZING!!!!
1) the look of the gun is incredible!!!!!!
2) blowback is also incredible
3) I'm using .20s and it's nearly pin point accurate from 100feet.
4) even though it's plastic, it's not a wallie world plastic, it's a real strong plastic, which adds to the lightness of the gun.
** I recommend this gun to everyone, I deff don't regret it
"My friend has this gun and he let m use it at a big game and let me tell you, it is AWESOME!! The gun itself is made out of high quality plastic, or polymer but dont let that stop you! It is a really solid feeling gun and the best part is.... RIS RAILS!!!! My friend installed a madbull 6.01 mm tightbore barrel and it now is really accurate and has great range. The blowback looks awesome and is a very cool feature. It is best in my opinion to put a 1600 mAh 9.6 v battery in it to get the best rate of fire for this gun. I love this gun so much that i ordered it!!!!!
1. Good fps
2. Great range and accuracy
3. Solid feeling doesnt wobble
4. RIS RAILS
5. Looks awesome
6. Durable. Like another review said it can be "dropped over five times" My friend has actually thrown it on concrete, fallen on it, and dropped it like 10 times and there is not a dent.
1. Plastic body no biggie though
2.I was running full speed tripped and fell on the gun and the end of the stock popped off. Easy fix and i was running really fast and fell hard so it isnt a problem if you dont fall like i did.
Overall: A VERY good buy! If you want a gun that isnt super expensive but performs really well LOOK NO FURTHER!! It is an awesome gun!!!!
"Okay, I ordered this gun around December 2010, and after putting about 15k rounds through it, let me tell you, it shoots just like the day I got it!
VERY HIGH Quality Polymer Body
ACCURATE! - I get 3" Groupings at 100 Feet!
Perfect FPS(For me)
Easy Battery access!
Nice Trades(G&G Trades)
450 Rd. Extended Hi-Cap
High ROF with 9.6v .... Around 12-15/s
DURABLE - Dropped over 5 times!
Putting on a silencer is terribly difficult due to cemented Flash hider
My front sight fell off, due to the cement wearing down. IT's an easy fix though!
My dust cover fell off, but its an easy fix too(My fault for dropping it)
If you are looking to get a high quality gun in the $200~ range,
GET THIS GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!