WE Full Metal Limited Edition Nighthawk Custom 1911 Knighthawk Airsoft Gas Blowback
This is the latest WE custom pistol from the 1911 family. The Knight Hawk is a one-of-a-kind custom pistol with unique styling. Limited edition WE-Tech pistols are quality tested for finish, performance, look and feel placing these pistols at the top of the Airsoft industry. The WE Limited Edition Nighthawk Custom 1911 Knighthawk is full metal, heavy weight and constructed with reliability and durability in mind. It is able to take green gas, red gas, propane and other high pressure airsoft gases. The front and rear sights are true to the real steel version. With tons of upgrades and spare parts available this custom pistol will last you a long time.Dimension:
220mm x 135mmGas:
Green gas, red gas, propane adapterBB:
0.20g or heavierMuzzle Velocity:
70~100 feet.Firing Mode:
WE-Tech / Newest CQB Master VersionMagazine:
1. Use WE 1911 / MEU type magazine.
Spare magazine available here at Evike.com!Power:
Gas BlowbackPackage Includes:
Custom WE Knighthawk with Orange Tip, Magazine and Manual.Features:
- Custom "golf ball" textured grips
- On frame magazine release
- Low profile GI thumb safety
- Long beaver tail with grip index
- Professional shooter's rear and front sight
- Full Aluminum Light weight slide for maximum performance.- Full Metal construction with forward and rear serrations
- Checkered front and back strap
- Light pull 3-hole trigger.
- Built in lanyard hook.
- Metal reinforced outer barrel, chamber, recoil spring guide rod, on frame safety, slide stop, hammer and trigger.
- 100% parts support ensuring this pistol to never go out of service on you by your WE USA distributor Evike.com!
- Newest blowback unit / bucking for most updated technology and design.
- Textured magazine release and thumb safety with beaver tail.
- Built in Military style low profile rear and front sight.
- Built in mainspring housing lanyard loop.
- Realist Blowback Actions.
- Metal reinforced outer barrel, chamber, recoil spring guide rod, on frame safety, slide stop, hammer and trigger.Review:
Why buy a WE? It is heavy weight, super durable and reinforced with upgraded parts! WE-Tech Gas guns are one of the most heavy duty gas guns in the market. It is perfect for those that wants a heavy weight gas gun that is all metal and takes very strong gas without worrying about support. (Being Marui system and with all the available parts you can find here at Evike.com, we have made selecting the best gbb easy for you.)
*GBB 101: It is a good idea to let your magazine return to regular temperature before using it again for optimized performance. We recommend spare magazine for best performance on all GBB.
(Write a review)
"Having now owned this GBB for over 2 years, I have come back to review it once again. I, unfortunately, do not recommend this pistol for anyone looking for performance or stability. The pistol itself is very accurate once everything is maintained and adjusted using .28 BBs. However, the magazines and the pistol's recoil spring are the problems. The magazines have a wonderful habit of having their magazine lips break. This is because the lip is a very weak plastic. Out of every magazine I have had, every single one of them has broken the magazine lip with little to no use of the magazine. The weapon is a gas hog as well. On a good day you might get a full magazine out of them, but from my experience, I have only been able to get half of a magazine out of a full load of green gas. Another problem is that the recoil spring is not always strong enough to pull the slide forward.
2. Wonderful design
3. Very easy to take down and maintain.
4. Uses Green gas
1. Magazine lip tend to break often
2. Might get a full magazine out of a fill if you are lucky.
3. Recoil spring is weak.
4. Magazines are not too sturdy all together, I suggest you do not drop them.
"I purchased this gun in early Feb. and I have to say, this gun is actually really good. I play a lot of outdoor games and I purchased a sidearm for the purpose of a backup. But since I don't have a primary anymore, I have started using this as a primary in OUTDOOR games. This gun is still great outdoors even though it's a CQC type weapon. All I do is put .28's in this bad boy and watch those bb's go, fairly, straight. If you plan on using it as a primary, purchase extra magazines for it, peferably the 16 round mag and not the 15 round.
-Good range for indoor and outdoor
-Great/Realistic weight for a pistol
-Solid Magazines surprisingly
-No Threads, on mine at least but some people apparently got threads... idk...
-1/10 times the magazine won't fire which requires taking the mag out and putting it back in (not too bad, but annoying)
-Slide doesn't lock back when empty, on mine at least.
-Can fire off two clips with a single gas fill
-Little different/difficult to assemble than a real 1911
-16 round count
-Magazines aren't TOO expensive but do cost some money
That's all, and the "50/50" category is for stuff that isn't super great or bad, just, extra stuff you should know. Hope this helped!
"this gun is good but when i use the standerd clips the gun jams to much do not use this gun to much or this will happen i might be returning this thing soon to bye the P-Virus which is better