By making a purchase, you will have agreed to all of our policies.
This is the most important policy we have. Please obey the law, use common sense and help us keep Airsoft fun and great for everyone.
Order Processing & Shipping Policies
- Play safe, play responsible and play respectable.
- Eye protections must be worn at ALL time by shooter and all surrounding personnel when operating an Airsoft gun.
- Brandishing is illegal. Airsoft guns should never be taken out to public.
- Prior to Airsofting in your private backyard, notify your neighbor that they are Airsoft and make sure any personnel within 100 feet have proper eye protections.
Order Cancellation Policies
- Our goal is to ship all in stock items within 1~5 business days.
- You may experience a longer processing time for orders placed over the weekend and during the holiday season.
- If there are any back order or pre order items, your order may ship in separate packages.
- In the event an order was partial shipped, the remaining portion will be shipped via UPS Ground or standard USPS mail.
- Once order is placed, your credit card will be charged for the total order amount.
- Low Value Packages may be shipped via USPS depending on package content & Delivery address (PO Box, Military Address, ect.).
- Buyer is responsible for all applicable taxes & shipping charges.
- UPS does not guarantee delivery time for Ground Shipping.
- Weekends and Holidays are NOT business days. UPS does not deliver on weekends & holidays.
- All repairs and upgrades completed by Evike.com carry a limited 14 day warranty to ensure the correct operation of the product sent for service. The warranty does not guarantee the operation of guns with a spring rating higher than M120 or equivalent, or any gun shooting over 400 FPS with a 0.20 gram BB. The warranty does not cover Lithium Polymer (Li-Poly) battery usage, or the usage of any other power source with an output greater than 9.6 volts, on an electric gun that is not rated for such use by its original manufacturer. The warranty does not cover any airsoft product, gun or otherwise, that uses higher pressured gas than liquid propane (Green Gas, 115 PSI). The usage of any BB less than 0.20 grams or of a lesser quality than Matrix brand, in any airsoft product, will void the Evike.com warranty. The warranty does not cover products that are not sold by Evike.com.
- All orders are processed daily except weekends and holidays.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once it is send to shipping. We highly recommend you to call us immediately to request any cancellation.
- Email cancellation requests may take 1-2 business days to respond.
- To request cancellation on a shipped order, you will be responsible for 30% restocking fee and both way shipping cost. In additional, the items must be in brand new condition.
- Please review your order carefully before clicking "confirm order" to help us keep our operation cost low.
- Duplicated Orders: Please DO NOT click "back" on your browser after confirming your order.
- Buyer assumes 100% ownership of products purchased from Evike.com and related websites.
- Buyer assumes 100% responsibilities and liabilities from using a products purchased.
- Buyer agrees not to alter, modify or remove the orange tip on any Airsoft replica.
- Buyer agrees to wear proper eye safety and ensure that all bystanders have proper eye safety prior to operating an Airsoft replica.
- Buyer will hold Evike.com Inc., its staff, employees, and affiliates harmless of all liabilities and legal matters resulting from the purchase.
- Buyer is fully responsible for local law and regulations. (observation of country, state and city laws is the sole responsibility of the consumer.)
- Buyer agrees that all transactions done on online with Evike.com are sourced in California, where any future disputes will take place.
Request For Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number
- All products sold on Evike.com carry a 14 day warranty unless otherwise specified. The warranty period goes into effect from the day your package is delivered.
- Our warranty covers replacement or repair of defective / damaged products only, as determined by our Evike.com technicians or RMA representatives.
- All sales are final on all products sold on Evike.com.
- Modifying, altering, or removing the orange tip on Airsoft replicas will void all warranties and could violate state or federal laws.
- Warranty on internal upgrade / replacement parts is void when item(s) are installed. Evike.com will not be responsible for compatibility between various manufactures. Many Airsoft parts require modification to fit and is part of the hobby.
- Warranty voids when the product is abused, altered, skirmished, disassembled in any way, not in original packaging, showing any alteration or removal of the orange tip, or is past the 14 day warranty period.
- All Airsoft guns above $60 require the use of high grade 0.20g or heavier BBs. Use of any lower grade or lower weight BBs will void your warranty and cause extensive damage to your gun. Evike.com recommends Matrix brand BBs 0.20g or higher as an inexpensive and high grade solution.
- Batteries and chargers that are packaged with electric rifles are considered for testing purposes only and not covered under warranty. Evike.com recommends the use of high quality batteries and smart chargers only.
- Low end plastic Chinese Airsoft guns under $60, shoes, and batteries are not covered under warranty.
- Warranty does not cover cosmetic damage on Chinese made items.
- We do not offer cool down periods or trial orders. Please research all products before making a purchase, as all sales are final.
- Some manufactures may offer an extended warranty on their products. It is the responsibility of the consumer to contact the manufacturer to receive any extended warranty.
- There are no additional warranties beyond what is specified.
- All right reserved. Warranty policies are subject to change without notice.
If an item arrived damaged or defective, Evike.com is here to help!
- If your package arrived damaged, please inspect all its contents and contact us immediately. We can assist you in completing a damage claim with the shipper.
- Any items returned without an RMA# issued by our representatives will be refused or discarded. The customer will be responsible for any return shipping costs.
- Customers are responsible for shipping charges and returning goods to Evike.com for any warranty claims or services.
- Once you are issued an RMA#, you will be given further instructions on shipping items to Evike.com. If all warranty guidelines and shipping instructions are met, you will be reimbursed for certain shipping costs.
- All return packages will be inspected by authorized, industry leading technicians who will made all final decisions regarding your case. Any false claims will be handled as fraud.
- Under extreme circumstances, it is at the discretion of the RMA Department and its staff to grant returns. Items must be in brand new, re-sellable condition. A 30% restocking fee will apply. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs in return situations.
- To submit an RMA request, please visit our
-- Warranty Service Page-- and
complete the simple form.
*If you encounter a problem while submitting the request through Email you can print the form and fax the completed form to: (626)285-8622