How do I place an order on Evike.com?
How do I place an order with a 3rd party issued gift card?
- Evike.com is user friendly, secure and rated #1 Airsoft retailer and distributor in the world by manufactures and Airsoft players.
- 1) You can search for your items by category, product description or product ID. If you are having difficulty finding a product, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. Our sales team is standing by to assist you.
- 2) After adding all the items to your shopping cart, you will be asked to log in to your account to pay for your order.
- 3) Please double check your order before clicking “confirm.” Once your order is submitted and processed, we may not be able to make changes to it. Due to the thousands of packages leaving our facility at all time, you may be required to return the goods shipped to you for an exchange or order alteration.
- *Billing and shipping info: For your convenience, our online ordering system allows you to store up to four (4) different addresses. Please double check your shipping address for each order.
- If you have a billing address that is different from your shipping address, please be sure to provide us with the best number to reach you for order verification. The processing of your order may be delayed if we cannot reach you promptly.
- 4) Sit back, relax and wait for your package to arrive in a few days.
- If you have any other order inquiry questions, please give us a call at (626) 286-0360 M-F 10am - 6pm PST. Evike.com’s experienced sales team is here to assist you with all your Airsoft needs!.
How to make an International Order?
- Evike.com enforces strict AVS (Address Verification Service) for card holders’ protection. Prior to using a gift card for online purchases, please contact your card issuer to add your billing and shipping address to the card's profile.
- How do I make an International Order?
*Internationals customers are responsible for complying with their local laws and regulations. Evike.com is not liable for any holds or seizures of international orders resulted from local regulations.
**International customers are also responsible for any duties and import taxes incurred as well as any government fees your local authority charges you.
International Processing Time:
All International orders generally take 5-10 business days to ship especially for orders that require special compliance services.
International Shipping options:
Evike International Super Saver: - Transit time varies depending on location. Flat rate of $30 for any small packages that qualifies.
USPS Express Mail: - Transit time is usually around 3~5 business days not including order processing time. Transit time also varies depending on location and custom clearance time.
*Packages with sizes over 36" may not qualify for this shipping method.
USPS Priority Mail: - Transit time is usually around 6~10 business days not including order processing time. Transit time may also vary depending on location and custom clearance.
*Package size limitation: Max. Length of 60"
UPS Canada: - This shipping option is only available for orders going to Canada. Transit time is around 3-5 business days.
Request for shipping quote: – Shipping quotes are provided after the order is placed on online. You will have the option of canceling the order anytime before shipping fee is paid. If you do not receive a shipping quote after 2 business days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the status of your request.
- Evike.com offers “compliance services” for our International customers.
*If you have information on shipping Airsoft products to a specific country, please share them with our sales team so we can provide the best assistance to our customers.
Recommended “compliance service” we offer is not a guarantee service, but to help you comply with your local laws and regulations. Please see links below:
New Zealand Compliance
U.K. Painting compliance
- What forms of payment does Evike.com accept for international orders?
PayPal is the only form of payment accepted at the time of checkout for international orders. For selected orders, we may also request payment through bank wire or western union.
If you have any payment inquiries, please email our sales team at email@example.com.
- FAQ: Why is my country not listed on Evike.com
Airsoft is not an allowed commodity to import in some countries and therefore we cannot ship Airsoft to these countries.
- Why do I have to pay by bank wire for my order?
How do I become an reseller of Evike.com products?
For countries such as *Australia, Brazil, Russia, Uruguay, Indonesia, Malaysia, Netherlands and Vietnam, we have experienced difficulties with excessive returned packages. For this reason, we must receive a 100% secured form of payment before shipping to minimize our loss.
We will still try our best to accommodate all of our international customers. If you have special licenses or permits to import Airsoft products, please email our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in placing an order.
*Disclaimer: The countries listed above is not a complete list.
- Please contact us at email@example.com for dealer requirements and application.