- How do I place an order on Evike.com?
- How do I place an order with a gift card?
- How do I place an international order?
- How do I become an reseller of Evike.com products?
How do I place an order on Evike.com?
Evike.com is user friendly, secure and rated #1 Airsoft retailer and distributor in the world by manufactures and Airsoft players.
- You can search for your items by category, product description or product ID. If you are having difficulty finding a product, please donít hesitate to give us a call. Our sales team is standing by to assist you.
- Please create an account if you don't have one already. You can keep track of your order history, order status and any requests by viewing your order history.
Add items to your shopping cart, select shipping address and delivery method, fill in payment info, review and confirm order.
Note: You can store up to 4 different ship-to addresses. If you are shipping to a different address than your credit card billing address, you may be contacted to verify order. Please provide the best phone number to reach you to avoid delay in processing)
- Please double check your order before clicking "confirm." Your credit card is charged when the order is placed.
Once order is received, we will not be able to make any modifications to add, change or cancel.
You can submit a return request after the order is delivered.
- You will get a shipped email notification once order is shipped. You can also login to your account to view the latest status update.
How do I place an order with a 3rd party-issued gift card?
Evike.com enforces strict AVS (Address Verification Service) for card holders' protection. Prior to using a gift card for online purchases, please contact your card issuer to add your billing and shipping address to the card's profile.
How do I place an international order?
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and can't predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. Customs offices in some countries require the importer of record to provide a particular form of identification before releasing a shipment. As the importer of record, you or the party to whom you are shipping may be required to provide an identification number such as a Unique Identification Number, CPF, or Tax ID. Evike.com is not liable for any holds or seizures of international orders resulted from local regulations.
International Processing Time:
International orders take 3-5 business days to ship due to extra compliance requirements.
All sales are final for international orders. Due to transit limitations, our listed prices and margins include technical support and limited replacement parts on defective products reported within 14 days only. Free repair services can be offered within 45 days if the buyer agrees to be responsible for full shipping expenses both ways, lost packages, and Customs seizures.
The buyer is responsible for understanding their local laws, import restrictions, Customs regulations, lost or damaged packages. We are not responsible for policies and regulations specific to your residing country outside of the USA. Matters exclusively between the buyer and the buyer's local authority are out of our control. If a package is lost or damaged during transit, we will provide assistance with filing the necessary claims with the shipping agent.
International Shipping options:
- Evike International Super Saver: - Transit time varies depending on location. Flat rate of $30 for any small packages that qualifies.
- USPS Express Mail: - Transit time is usually around 3~5 business days not including order processing time. Transit time also varies depending on location and custom clearance time. (Packages with sizes over 36" may not qualify for this shipping method.)
- USPS Priority Mail: - Transit time is usually around 6~10 business days not including order processing time. Transit time may also vary depending on location and custom clearance. (Package size limitation: max. length of 60")
- UPS Canada: - This shipping option is only available for orders going to Canada. Transit time is around 3-5 business days.
- Request for shipping quote: Ė Shipping quotes are provided after the order is placed on online. You will have the option of canceling the order anytime before shipping fee is paid. If you do not receive a shipping quote after 2 business days, please email email@example.com to check on the status of your request.
Evike.com offers Compliance Services for our International customers. The Compliance Service we offer is not a guarantee service, but to help you comply with your local laws and regulations. Please see links below:
Starting January 15, 2013, Airsoft came a legally regulated sport in the Netherlands. An individual from the Netherlands looking to own an Airsoft device must be a member of the NABV (Nederlandse Airsoft Belangen Vereniging). Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this.
What forms of payment does Evike.com accept for international orders?
We accept Paypal and Bank Wire. All bank wire payments will incur an additional $20 bank wire fee (non-refundable).
If you have any payment inquiries, please email our sales team at email@example.com.
Why is my country not listed on Evike.com
Airsoft is not an allowed commodity for import in some countries and we therefore cannot ship any airsoft products to these countries.
Why do I have to pay by bank wire for my order?
For countries such as Australia, Brazil, Russia, Uruguay, Indonesia, Malaysia, Netherlands and Vietnam, we have experienced difficulties with excessive returned packages. For this reason, we must receive a 100% secured form of payment before shipping to these countries.
We will still try our best to accommodate all of our international customers. If you have special licenses or permits to import Airsoft products, please email our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in placing an order. (Disclaimer: The countries listed above is not a complete list.)
How do I become an reseller of Evike.com products?
Please contact us at email@example.com for dealer requirements and application.